Aim of the App:
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter and bubble charts. Present on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from http://www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalise your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped and viewer-guided slideshows
• Display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation playing from a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at http://www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Does it meet it’s aim:
If you know the app well you can create impressive presentations.
Ease of use:
We feel that you really need to be taught how to use this app because you can’t just pick it up and know how to use it or even what it could possibly do. Once you have learnt how to use it, it is then easy to create things.
Top Tips for new users:
Find someone who knows how to use keynote really well to teach you how to do it.
We would give this 9/10 because we feel that there could be improvements made for example we would suggest some templates for different types of presentation such as a quiz.